The enterprise value specialists at Ceibass work with lawn & landscape business owners throughout the country. One trait that seems to be universal among the successful owners is their passion – they want success and are willing to act to get it.
“Here’s the deal. When a company has hit a revenue or performance plateau, the successful business owner knows that this is a signal to bring in new knowledge. The revenue gap is really a knowledge gap, and they act to fill that gap,” said Tom Fochtman, Ciebass CEO. “And one of the best industry knowledge events to attend is LANDSCAPES 2019, NALP’s must-attend education event. And it’s less than a month away. Make plans. Get off your behind and register. It’s well worth it. And remember, knowledge is power. It’s sort of like horsepower in a car. You can never have enough!”
LANDSCAPES 2019 is October 15-18, in Louisville, Kentucky at the Omni Louisville Hotel. There will be education and specialty summits on Industry Expertise, Landscape Management, Lawn Care, Irrigation, Design Build and Snow & Ice, along with Exhibitors, Technical Workshops, Power Sessions and Guest Speakers.
The top 10 reasons to attend?
1. BUILD your businesswith powerful, practical education sessions on leadership, strategic growth, financial management and operational efficiency.
2. ENGAGE your entire teamwith highly targeted training for technicians, crew leaders, account managers and those working in design-build, lawn care, irrigation, landscape management and snow removal.
3. SOLVE your labor problemswith innovative ideas and strategies developed by and for landscape industry organizations like yours. Plus: Meet ambitious students who are ready to enter the industry.
4. GET CERTIFIED with on-site coursesincluding construction safety education from OSHA and first aid training from the Red Cross. You and your team can also earn continuing education units (CEUs) to put toward a Landscape Industry Certified recertification.
5. MEET and learn from industry leadersat the Breakfast of Champions, where you can enjoy exclusive, one-on-one access to the people who are shaping the landscape industry.
6. STAY ON TOP of technology and trends at the GIE + EXPO, the biggest power equipment trade show in the country. Admission is free with your LANDSCAPES registration.
7. CONNECT with friends, colleagues and influencersat our exceptional networking events, ranging from political advocacy and awards receptions to mixers for first-time attendees and young professional mixers.
8. ENJOY fantastic food and entertainment, from Louisville’s famous bourbon, baseball and boxing to the spectacular 4th Street Live district, where you can eat, shop and take in free concerts from The Crashers, Cassadee Pope and Easton Corbin.
9. GET INVOLVED at committee meetings, forums, panels and roundtables addressing some of the most pressing issues in the industry today.
10. GET INSPIRED. The 2019 Opening Keynote and CEO Forum are just the beginning of a spectacular lineup that promises to be relevant, practical and inspiring.
Register today and take your company to the next level and beyond. For details on LANDSCAPE 2019 click here.