This week the Enterprise Value Specialists at Ceibass will be attending LANDSCAPES 2017 in Louisville — NALP’s premier education and networking experience.
“This is the top event of the year in the lawn & landscape industry. There’s great education, best practices, networking opportunities everywhere you go, and the chance to see the latest technology and equipment,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibass, CEO. “It really is your opportunity to work ON your business instead of working IN your business. It’s a strategic time to get the big picture, figure out where you’re going and how you’re going to get there.”
Other things the team at Ceibass is looking forward to at LANDSCAPES 2017 include:
- The chance to get in the trenches and learn what landscape contractors and crew members are doing to build successful companies.
- Connecting with other experts at receptions and or one-on-one meetings.
- Discovering partnership opportunities. Being around like-minded people, and generating inspiration and new ideas.
- Learning current trends, strategies and tactics at the Specialty Summits that focus on DBI, Lawn Care and Landscape Management.
- Meeting students who are ready to enter the landscape industry, eager to find employment and take the industry to the next level.
- Getting inspired at the keynote address by Ron Jaworski or “Jaws,” the former famous NFL quarterback turned CEO of Ron Jaworksi Golf Management Inc.
See you in Louisville.