As a lawn and landscape business owner in these competitive, turbulent, pandemic times, it is easy to lose focus, to take your eyes off the prize and coast a little.
“Even though business is good to great, I think some folks have fallen behind. They’re fallen into the pandemic mode, bad habits, maybe got PPP monies they did not need,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibass CEO. “Complacency has set in with some folks. They have lost their edge. Gotten a little too comfortable. It’s time to regain your confidence, assert new momentum, uplift your spirit, recharge the team and strike fear into the hearts of your competition — Get to LANDSCAPES 2021 and get yourself recharged!”
NALP’s LANDSCAPES 2021 is October 19-22, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky. It is the largest annual conference for landscape and lawn care professionals.
The enterprise value specialists at Ceibass believe that the lineup of speakers and topics will overwhelm you with great ideas and solutions to your landscape business. This is the conference to attend for cutting edge ways to strategize, energize and revitalize your business to get ready for what’s next.
- Get back to live learning vs virtual
- Renew your networking, not much networking has happened in the last 18 months. At least not live networking.
- See your friends that you have not seen in 2 years.
- If you have enjoyed Louisville, now is the time to attend. No more NALP in Louisville for the foreseeable future.
- Go with a purpose – the labor shortage is worse than ever. Go with the intent to grab three “aha” moments regarding staffing.
- And by all means have fun! Not enough fun has been experienced in the last two years!
For more details on LANDSCAPES 2021, click here.