During this Thanksgiving Holiday the enterprise value specialists at Ceibass are especially thankful for those people that choose to be business owners in the lawn and landscape industry.
“Not everyone is cut out to be a business owner in our industry. It takes a very special kind of person,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibass CEO. “First of all, the life of a business owner is hectic and full. Grass has to be cut. Snow has to be removed. Gardens and trees must be tended. Customers must be satisfied. Employees must be paid. Equipment must be cared for. These business owners live in a world of unrelenting accountability. Lots of pressure. My hat’s off to them – I am thankful for their perseverance.”
The team at Ceibass is also thankful for the many characteristics of a successful lawn and landscape business owner including:
- Their ambitions – they want to please customers and engage employees and are willing to put in the hard work to make that happen.
- Their love of working outdoors – nothing beats the smell of freshly cut grass and a well-designed and well-maintained yard or flower bed.
- Their stamina – everyday they face the challenges of running a successful business head on. Everything from technology and finance to difficult customers and account receivables.
- Their discipline – it takes a lot of good systems and great practices to make a company successful. We’re thankful for your discipline to keep making things better and better.
- Their humbleness – we are thankful that the top owners in lawn and landscape seek out professionals, like Ceibasss, to help them produce superior value, competitive advantage and get top dollar when it comes time to transition ownership of their company.
Here’s to you and yours this Thanksgiving Holiday. May your hard work bring a bountiful harvest and take you to the highest peak of success.