The enterprise value specialists at Ceibass want to remind all lawn and landscape professionals that April is National Lawn Care Month.
“One of the great joys in life is a well maintained, freshly cut lawn and National Lawn Care Month aims to raise awareness about the importance of proper lawn care and maintenance, as well as the environmental, economic, and health benefits that healthy lawns provide,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibas CEO. “So be a knowledgeable resource this month and educate the people in the communities you serve about the benefits of well-maintained lawns.”
The team at Ceibass then went on to identify some of those benefits which include:
- Environmental benefits, such as erosion control, air purification, and carbon sequestration.
- Health benefits, like stress reduction, increased outdoor activity, and mental well-being.
- Economic benefits, including increased property values and aesthetic appeal.
- Responsible lawn care practices, such as proper mowing, watering, fertilization, and pest control, which can lead to healthier lawns and a more sustainable environment.
- Using environmentally friendly lawn care products and practices that minimize the use of chemicals and conserve water resources.
- The important role lawn care professionals can play in maintaining healthy, attractive, and sustainable landscapes.
“Well maintained lawns help us breathe easier, lessen flooding, keep us cooler, reduce carbon dioxide and increase home values,” added Tom. “And nothing smells much better than a freshly mowed lawn! At least to me.”
For more information and some great social media graphics and copy go to National Association of Landscape Professionals’ TruthAboutLawns.org.