The Enterprise Value Specialists at Ceibass work with business owners in the lawn & landscape industry to prepare their businesses for sale and help them get ready for retirement.
That’s why, last week, the Ceibass blog included highlights from the Insured Retirement Institute’s Boomer Expectations for Retirement 2017 report. And from the response we have been getting, interest could not be higher.
“As I said last week, don’t be under-saved, under-planned, have unrealistic expectations, and have an inadequate understanding of the risks you will face in retirement,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibass CEO. “Don’t be under-informed. It’s why I want you to read a transcript from Steve Geist, The Retirement Guy, on an all-too-common conversation he had with a boomer about Retirement. You might not think it reflects you or you might admit that you need to get more information. It’s a 3-page PDF, about a 3 minute read, and very much worth the time.”
In the PDF Tom Geist, The Retirement Guy, asks tough questions such as:
- Do you review and understand your quarterly and annual statements regarding your investments?
- How much volatility can you stand?
- Do you have a nest egg large enough to see you through retirement? How do you know?
- Do you have Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Trusts, etc?
- How have you accounted for the costs of health care as you age?
- Are you concerned about out-living your retirement assets?
- Do you have a retirement budget in mind?
- Have you accounted for inflation?
- Are you tax efficient in your retirement thinking?
Click here to read the PDF from Steve Geist, The Retirement Guy. Or go to www.StephenGeist.com