The enterprise value specialists at Ceibass strongly believe that if you want to take your lawn and landscape business to the next level, and ultimately, get top dollar for it when you are ready to sell that there is one move that you have to make in 2024 – join the National Association of Landscape Professionals or NALP.
“It’s a must … join NALP. This is an action step to accelerate your growth and unlock a world of the most powerful moods, distinctions and practices in the lawn and landscape industry. It’s time to become professional grade,” said Tom Fochtman, Ceibass CEO. “You’ll have access to the latest news and trends, expert education, training, and certifications, coaching and mentoring, recognition through national awards and the best resources for growth and professional development. Nothing else compares.”
The team at Ceibass went on to elaborate on many of the benefits:
- NALP is for Landscape Maintenance, Design Build, Lawn Care, Irrigation, Tree Care, Horticulture Professionals both residential and commercial.
- You’ll connect with the best professionals and experts in the business along with education and programs to help grow and increase profits, improve operations and safety, and set your company apart from the competition.
- Get access to industry-specific training, publications, and online resources for your team in English and Spanish (Landscape Industry Certificate courses, OSHA training, Safe Company Program).
- Stay in the know with The Edge, the exclusive industry-focused news and information platform.
- And get the best professional development education for your management, marketing, sales, HR, and operations teams at NALP’s national events, including the highly-rated, ELEVATE conference and expo, and annual Leadership Forum.
“There is so much to gain with your NALP membership.,” added Tom. “Check out their membership guidebook for more details or contact them directly. You’ll be glad you did.”