The Traverse City and Petoskey areas of northern Michigan are the summer “hood” of Ceibass CEO, Tom Fochtman.
“This area is a glorious place to be in summer. There’s Lake Michigan and the incredible shorelines, Sleeping Bear Dunes, wineries, charming lakeside towns, delightful hikes, biking, golfing, swimming, sailing, and boating. There’s even extra light at the end of the day here at the 45th Parallel,” said Tom. “And lo and behold we have a great landscape event being sponsored by the well-known industry consultant, Jeffery Scott, right here in our backyard. You don’t want to miss the 2022 Summer Growth Summit – where top green-industry leaders will share their experiences and unique strategies for smart, profitable, nimble growth. It’s perfect for business owners and their teams. Make sure it’s on your calendar!”
Jeffrey Scott’s 2022 Summer Growth Summit
- Tue, Aug 30 — Wed, Aug 31, 2022
- Grand Traverse Resort & Spa
- Traverse City, Michigan
Tuesday Aug 30, 2022
All-day facility tour visiting Drost landscaping’s two locations. Visit 9 learning stations, where 15 managers and executives will show you how they lead, manage, and run processes in the following areas:
- Marketing and qualifying systems
- Design to Sales: a proven process
- Installation Dept – processes and methods
- Recruiting, Onboarding, and Development at Drost.
- Human Resources to help scale the business.
- Nursery and Greenhouse Production
- Maintenance Services – not just mowing, a diverse and very profitable setup!
- Tree Service – integrating an acquisition, supercharging cross-selling, and growth.
- The mechanic’s garage and fleet management, keeping it all running.
- Plus, much more!
Wednesday August 31:
The day after the facility tour, spend a half-day with the executives of Drost to learn the bigger picture of how they steer the organization. The Drost leadership will share:
- Organizational overview and development
- Financial oversight and steering
- How leadership team(s) are run to integrate a cohesive learning organization.
- Mistakes Drost has made in the past and what they learned, and what you can learn, too.
For more details visit jeffreyscott.biz.